Project Officer Job Vacancy in Mutomo Kenya
Closing Date:August 21 2012
Educational level required:
Technical Training qualifications required:
- Experience in instructional approaches, material development, instructional toolkit preparation, current classrooms organization.
- Experience in providing technical support to zonal and district level education personnel
- Ability to work with quality assurance officers ,principals, teachers, and volunteers in education
- Experience in developing sound proposal and concept notes
- Interest and ability to relate positively to children, staff and parents.
- Experience and skills in preparing instructional and training materials appropriate to the needs and interests of children, teachers, supervisors, principals and education personnel.
- Ability to implement community participation strategy in the improvement of basic education
- Strong skills in networking with education sector stakeholders in the field as well as other network of educators or organizations. knowledge on early childhood, disadvantaged children,, formal and/or vocational education programming, designing, implementing and evaluating
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally with people Fluent in both written and spoken English.
People and Culture
World Vision Kenya
Please indicate clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for.
Disclaimer: World Vision Kenya has not engaged any recruitment agencies in this recruitment process, neither are we charging any fees to potential employees for job opportunities.
40 total views, 1 today