Project Coordinator Job At KenCall
We offer unrivalled experience in various areas i.e. customer service, customer acquisition and telesales, technical support, web support services and BPO.
Our business is built upon world-class technology infrastructure and operations. Providing clients with world class operations, KenCall focuses on developing high skilled employees with an in-depth understanding of client business, products and services.
Provide managerial and administrative duties such as planning and implementing of new projects and monitor the progress in liaison with various departments in order to meet the clients’ goals and objectives.
For consideration for this position, one must clearly demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- Solid organizational skills
- Great attention to details
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong work ethic.
- Must be highly motivated and committed to achieving results
- Ability to work under little supervision while meeting deliverables
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Must be willing to work in a diverse, dynamic environment and want to be part of a super-skilled and fun team.
- Project planning and implementation.
- Monitoring of various tasks in different departments.
- Determining and setting up of new client requirements.
- Setting, coordinating, and monitoring project targets for various teams based on client requirements.
- Liaising with clients and management by scheduling meetings and getting updates of various projects.
- Conduct project scoping and discovery of service requirements details, processes and outsourcing development.
- Planning and managing all logistical operation set up activities around accounts designated to call centre, i.e. set up, recruitment, training, IT, and general operations.
- Managing project rollouts and existing activities. This entails observing time deadlines between management and external clients.
- Ensuring that all work conforms to the scope of work.
- Regularly conduct briefings, implement status meetings and regular reporting to senior management.
- Systematically coordinate project staff to ensure that all project elements are delivered within their schedules.
- Create, write, and coordinate proposals for based on initial client meetings and campaign strategies developed for clients
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Projects Management
- Good at multi-tasking.
- Very good communicator in both written and verbal business English
- Able to adapt to a new work environment quickly
- Enjoys working around other people.
- Capable of managing a team.
- Preferably have experience in a Contact Centre.
52 total views, 1 today