Programme Officer Job in Mombasa Kenya – DSW (Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevoelkerung)
Reporting to Coast Program Coordinator, the Programme Officer will assist in the running of the day to day operations of the coast.
He/she will facilitate the smooth implementation and high quality of the services under the direction of the coast program coordinator.
S/he will provide programmatic and technical support for planning and implementation of “all programmes at the coastal area”.
He /she will facilitate the operations of the youth to youth initiative at the coast.
Specific Responsibilities and tasks
- Establish and maintain effective collaborative working arrangements with the relevant partners and collaborators as shall be instructed by the senior programme teams.
- Managing and accounting of project advance in accordance with DSW’s Finance policy and assist in bookkeeping and accounting at the coast office.
- In liaison with Coast Programme coordinator or the Programme manager support and monitor the delivery of community based care and support services,
- Development of high quality reports as well as development of best practises for scaling up and replication of initiatives.
- Promote services uptake in the community and health facilities through facility based health education talks and social mobilization and sensitization as well as distribution of supplies by program partners
- Supports the Program M&E in monitoring and evaluation and informs the senior programme management teams of the next cause of action.
- Assist with development of concepts and proposals to mobilize resources, particularly field support funding, to address RH needs and priorities in project sites.
- Administrative and financial accounting support to the teams at the coast.
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
- Degree in social sciences from a recognized institution with 4 years proven working experience of working with young people.
- Understanding and proven Knowledge of working with GOK structures
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS and SRH programming
- Previous knowledge of working with EU structures, SRH programs and reporting is an asset.
- Must have knowledge and ability to maintain a data base.
- Must have knowledge and training on alcohol and drugs.
- Preferably CPA II or proven Accounts/book-keeping skills.
- Computer literacy is mandatory.
Application Project Officer SRH–DYM” or “Application Project Officer SRH –DYM”
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
31 total views, 1 today