Programme Officer Job in Kenya – ATC
ATC is the corporate commercial arm of the Co-operative University College of Kenya charged with the mandate to create the outreach of the College’s academic knowledge through the provision of business solutions to the agricultural, co-operative sectors and the associate economy.
In so doing, ATC fulfils the needs of diverse groupings within the co-operative movement, agricultural sector, rural development and the associative economy.
Based in Karen and reporting to the Managing Director, the Programme Officer will be responsible to coordinate and manage programmes implementation to the required standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall coordination functions for the department:
- Secure development of concepts and strategies for training, consultancy including event and knowledge management
- Ensure quality delivery of programme services
- Source for expert pool, maintain their data-bank and lead in their contracting and performance evaluation
- Secure both horizontal and vertical cooperation at programme level
- Secure and maintain effective M&E /MIS and reporting systems in the maintenance of timely scheduling of the same.
- Participation in business activities as an expert
- Formulation, coordination and operationalization of ATC programme mandate and linkages
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Report Writing Skills
- Multi tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Working in multicultural environment
- Masters degree in any field of Social Sciences
- Competency in programme management, report writing, training and consultancy
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Experience in Proposal development
The Managing Director
Agri and Co-operative Training & Consultancy Services Ltd (ATC)
P. O. Box 465-00502,
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
101 total views, 1 today