Program Officer Job Vacancy in Kisumu Kenya
ICAP of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Ministry of Public Health and Sanitation and the Ministry of Medical Services to strengthen HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services at provincial and district health facilities.
This program is part of a US Government initiative against HIV in Kenya that receives funding from PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Applications are invited for the following position:
Location: Kisumu with travel to ICAP sites in Nyanza
Overall Job Function:
The officer will plan and perform day-to-day implementation of HIV care and TB/HIV treatment services at facilities
· Planning and implementation of HIV care and treatment services and TB/HIV activities at facilities
· Provide on-going supervision of HIV care and treatment and TB/HIV programs
· Co-ordinate mentorship of facility staff
· Participate in quality assurance/quality improvement of HIV and TB/HIV programs
· Assist in program monitoring and evaluation
· Preparation of budgets, work plans, reports and other technical papers
· Degree or Diploma in Medicine
· Experience with HIV programming
· Familiarity with district-level health care programs in Kenya
· Clinical experience of HIV medicine
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and referees should be sent to the HR and Administration Manager, ICAP email@example.com before 10th August 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
37 total views, 1 today