Production Trainees Job in Kenya
Reporting to the Producer, the Production Trainees will be responsible for all the organization that goes into the production of a complete television show.
Organize for the shoots by arranging transportation, searching for good locations, scheduling appointments, calling up actors, setting call times, arranging equipment etc.
- Gather, organize and coordinate scripts, props, sets, talent, facilities and other things needs for the productions.
- Ensure that all shoots meet the quality standards for the show.
- Ensure that all production equipment are in good working order.
- Receive and return production equipment used during shoots.
- Any other task that may be given by the Producer/Director.
Diploma in Media Production, Mass Communication or any other relevant technical field.
- Organization skills.
- Computer skills.Method Of ApplicationIf you are interested in the above position and meet the minimum requirements, send an application letter and detailed CV by 12th October, 2012 to:
jobsmediahouse [at] gmail.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
47 total views, 1 today