Print Production Specialist Job in Nairobi
Print Production Specialist
Reports to:Production Manager
About Bridge International
Bridge International Academies was conceived in 2007 out of the belief that giving every child access to a high quality education would have the greatest impact on reducing poverty worldwide.
With that guiding insight, Bridge International developed a strategy that would enable it to launch a large-scale network of high-quality, ultra low-cost, for-profit primary schools.
Operating a network of schools supported by a strong central headquarters gives Bridge International the scale, experience, and capacity to invest in systems of management, support, training, and innovation that allows individual schools to dramatically increase their effectiveness.
Using this model, Bridge International is able to profitably deliver high-quality education for less than $5 per child per month. This ensures that its academies will continue to successfully serve its communities as long as parents value the educational service provided.
We have launched 73 schools in Kenya, and will rapidly scale the company to serve more than 1 million students across the continent.
Job Purpose: To perform editing and desktop publishing services for the production of materials to be used across Bridge International Academies.
Responsibilities (Functions and duties)
1. Organizing all data required to create custom print materials
2. Use appropriate data merge tools to create complex custom print materials
3. Effectively coordinate versioning of print ready documents to ensure accurate print batches
4. Develop advanced templates to allow for further customization of print materials
5. Conform to established documentation guidelines, procedures, and templates
The work above is for hundreds of documents which have many different versions based on the academy cohort and most recent design revisions.
DO NOT APPLY if you are not detailed oriented and have a natural ability to organize and track digital documents. Role Reports:
Academy materials including but not limited to: Academy Manager Tools, Teacher Tools and Marketing Posters and Marketing Fliers
- Minimum 2 years prior experience in supporting the publication of large, complex collaborative documents in time constrained environment.
- Preferably in a dynamic production environment in publishing
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in business and/or 4 years of relevant direct experience in lieu of degree
Specialist knowledge required:
- Must have advanced working knowledge and experience in Adobe In Design
- Preferably have advanced skills using Adobe Design Suite of Products.
- Strong skills in Excel and Word
- Detail oriented
- Writing skills
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Communication skills
In order to be considered for this position all candidates must register and upload their CV’s on our website atwww.bridgeinternationalacademies.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
36 total views, 1 today