Precision Air Tanzania Latest Careers for Human Resources Officers
Precision Air Services is a fast growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa. In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position.
POSITION: HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
REPORTS To: DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
Role Purpose Statement: -
To provide support to the Senior Management Team and Line Managers to recruit, retain and develop quality staff so that the performance of the organization is conducive with patient care and to the agreed standards. To ensure that Hr Rules and Regulations including practices are on compliance with organizational policies and fulfil the requirements of existing employment legislation.
• Planning, Organizing, coordinating, directing and controlling work activities in the HR department.
• Responsible for initiating overall HR policies Processes and guidelines related to recruitment, placement, HR administration and logistics functions.
• Support user department in determining the manpower requirement and ensuring departments and
sections have optimal and feasible number of staff to drive the business.
• Study disciplinary cases, provide recommendation and ensure the same are handled and
concluded within shortest time frame as required by the Labour laws.
• Represent the company at Conciliation Board on both Mediation and Arbitration and where need;
prepare appeal to the Industrial Court for appropriate action as stipulated by the existing
Employment and Labour Relations Act; 2004
• Provide guidance to managers in handling disciplinary matters as well as grievances handling
• Responsible for interpretation and translation of general HR policies into actions, guidelines and
• Performing day to day administrative and support duties
• Liaising with Company service providers such as hospitals and Insurance companies.
• Liaising with different government agencies in acquisition of required company documents.
• Keep inventory record of all company offices, leased houses, furniture and fittings in liaison
with Finance Department to ensure compatibility with stock verification records. • Ensure all offices are clean and habitable to create conducive working environment for all staff.
• Will coordinate and supervise, in consultation with landlords, all kinds of repairs in Head Office
as well as MD & CEO’s residence or as may be directed from time to time.
• Plus any other duty that might be assigned from time to time.
• At least higher education Advanced Diploma/ 1st Degree qualification in Human Resources Management/ Business Administration or Equivalent.
• Reasonable experience in Industrial Relations-undertaking of Tanzania Labour Laws is mandatory.
Good interpersonal skills
• Good Team Player
• Leadership skills
• Confidentiality in all undertakings
• Cost Conscious
Remuneration and Benefits
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Closing Date: Not later than 7th October 2011
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your application and CV to the address
below. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Limited
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam
29 total views, 1 today