PR & Admin Assistant Job Vacancy in Kenya
A team of Consultants wishes to recruit a PR assistant who will also double up as Admin assistant for a period of three months.
Located in Nairobi, the PR & Admin assistant will work with the team to ensure smooth running of the operations and clients assignments.
- The PR & Admin Assistant will work closely with Consultants on various clients’ assignment and detail work required for various clients’ accounts. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Database management
- PowerPoint presentations
- Maintenance of photo and documents files
- Preparation of reports, clients’ briefs and research reports.
- General administrative duties (faxing, filing, copying, phone calls)
- Maintaining office and Consultants diary.
- Calendar/meetings management and travel arrangements
- Draft and edit meeting minutes and memos
- Manage and maintain department databases
- Maintain budget and project reports
- The ability to work seamlessly with the team, at all levels
- Provide Administrative support to high level Execs
- Collaborating in monitoring, managing and driving social media tools
- Generating content for press releases, fact sheets and FAQs
- Supporting production of a variety of communication materials
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications or journalism, business or related fields.
If you meet the above specification, email your cv with contact details to: email@example.com so as to reach us before October 10, 2012.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
63 total views, 1 today