Plant Manager Needed Urgently in Kenya
Plant Manager Job in Kenya
A leading construction company with major infrastructure projects in the broader Eastern African Region seeks to fill the position of a:
An exciting career opportunity has risen for a highly motivated and enterprising individual to join the organization as a Plant Manager. The successful candidate principal purpose will be to maintain consistent and effective plant management system through regional plant managers.
Expertise in preventive maintenance, trouble shoot and repair of Dozer, Grader, W/loader, Excavator, Tandem roller, Single drum vibrator soil compactor, Ashphalt compactor, PTR, Crushing Plant, Concrete Batching plant, Asphalt batch mix plant, WMM plant, Dump trucks, Transport and Haulage equipments, Compressors, Generators etc.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Maintain consistent and effective plant maintenance to keep the control of plant efficiency to its optimum level.
* Conduct technical training programs at workshop and sites.
* Ensure necessary spares are available in right quantity at right time.
* Ensure calibration and renewal of certificates of appropriate tools such as torque wrench, fuel injection pump tester, pressure gauges etc.
* Rehabilitation of Plant and Equipment.
* To maintain updated record of Plant Master record and maintenance records as per ISO formats.
* Ensure good mainternance (daily, preventive, scheduled maintenance) of Plant and equipment at projects; maintain documentary evidence of the same.
* Prepare procurement schedule of maintenance parts, consumables and fast moving parts for Plant and equipment at projects.
* Ensure minimum inventory level of parts and consumables are available at site.
* Formulate, implement and adhere to all QSHE polices, procedures and instructions.
QUALIFICATIONS & KNOWLEDGE
* Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering.
* Good Communication Skills, People Skills, Teamwork Skills and Analytical Skills. Knowledge in MS office.
* 15 years minimum, relevant working experience 2 years of which should be in similar position
If you meet the above criteria, and would like to be a part of the team, please send an application with a detailed C.V stating the position you are applying for, your experience, present employer, present position, current renumeration, list of at least 3 referees, day-time telephone numbers and email address to :- email@example.com on or before Friday, April 29th, 2011.
Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged
34 total views, 1 today