Plant Foreman Jobs (3 positions Kenya,Uganda and Tanzania).2011
A leading construction company with major infrastructure projects in the broader Eastern African Region seeks to fill the position of a:
(3 positions – 1 position in Kenya, 1 in Uganda an 1 in Tanzania)
An exciting career opportunity has risen for a highly motivated and enterprising individual to join the organization as a Plant Foreman. The successful candidate will be responsible for timely maintenance as per OEM specification and improvement of availability of Plants and Equipments.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Reception and or transfer of any item of Plant from/to other sites keeping updated the list of Plant allocated on the Site.
· Ensure maximum availability, productive utilization, and timely maintenance of Plant & Equipment.
· Develop plant maintenance schedule, follow and implement the maintenance program.
· Ensure availability of fast moving and maintenance spares such as filters, V belts, lubricants and other consumable to carry out daily, preventive and periodical maintenance of plant and equipment.
· Monitor fuel and lubricants consumption regularly and take necessary action if any abnormality is found.
· Record down time of Plant for mechanical problems and working time of each Plant on daily basis for analyzing Plant Performance.
· Prepare plant availability report on monthly basis in consultation with plant maintenance officer.
· Ensure Log books of each Plant are maintained by the driver / operator and maintain Plant master record and work done record for each Plant.
· Record cost of maintenance and repair on each plant including spares & man power to arrive operating cost.
· To follow and implement Quality, Safety Health Environment (SQHE) policy
Qualifications & Knowledge
· Advanced Diploma in Auto Mobile Engineering.
· People Skills, Communication Skills, Analytical Skills and Teamwork Skills. Knowledge in MS Office.
· Able to read and understand workshop manual & catalogue.
· 7 years, relevant working experience 2 years of which should be in a similar job.
If you meet the above criteria, and would like to be a part of the team, please send an application with a detailed C.V stating the position you are applying for, your experience, present employer, present position, current renumeration, list of at least 3 referees, day-time telephone numbers and email address to:- [email protected] on or before Wednesday, April 13th, 2011.
Applicants from Kenya, Zambia, Rwanda and Tanzania are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
44 total views, 1 today