PHP Programmers & Developers – Reelforge Media Kenya
Nairobi, Kenya, Africa
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
31 Oct, 2011
* This job opening has been viewed 218 times« Return to list
The Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Reelforge applications clients utilising in depth PHP and MySQL skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Building and maintenance of core PHP based applications.
To design and develop relational database systems and their web interfaces.
* To assist the Technical Director in the planning of overall company strategy regarding web development .
* To monitor web server and site technical performance
Skills / Attributes Required
* Previous PHP programming experience
* Strong database knowledge, specifically MySQL knowledge.
* Experience of the full software development life cycle: from requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery
* Commercial experience in Web Application development and / or software development .
* Good knowledge of the Linux command line essential.
* Front-end development including jQuery (desirable, not essential).
* Understanding of Ajax (desirable, not essential).
* Enthusiasm and an interest in all things technology
* A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team.
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Bachelors of Computer Science or Equivalent Degree or Experience.
Send your application with a detailed CV and a daytime telephone number, so as to reach us by 31st October 2011. Kindly disclose your current or past salary. Failure to do so may disqualify your application.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
91 total views, 1 today