Pharmaceutical Technologist Job Vacancy in Nairobi – Kibera Project
He/she will be responsible for the good organisation and functioning of the medical store and clinics pharmacies in Kibera slum, in close collaboration with the Medical and Coordination teams, and in accordance with MSF standards.
- Order management
- Supply management
- Stock management
- Data management
- Technical support
- Providing tools, training and supervision
- Experienced Pharmaceutical Technologist
- Be registered with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board
- Good organization skills
- Coaching/Training skills, ability to analyse, propose and implement solutions.
- Management and supervision
- Able to create and sustain a positive team dynamic
- Patience, flexibility and adaptation skills
- Computer literate.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
62 total views, 1 today