Medecins Sans Frontieres – Belgium is looking for a Pharmaceutical Technologist in Nairobi, Kibera Project, on a fixed term / extendable contract.
The selected candidate will report to the Project, Pharmacist and Medical Coordinator for daily and technical supervision respectively.
He/she will be responsible for the good organisation and functioning of the medical store and clinics pharmacies in Kibera slum, in close collaboration with the Medical and Coordination teams, and in accordance with MSF standards.
Main tasks include, but not limited to:
- Order management
- Supply management
- Stock management
- Data management
- Technical support
- Providing tools, training and supervision
- Experienced Pharmaceutical Technologist
- Be registered with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board
- Good organization skills
- Coaching/Training skills, ability to analyse, propose and implement solutions.
- Management and supervision
- Able to create and sustain a positive team dynamic
- Patience, flexibility and adaptation skills
- Computer literate.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, motivation letter, copy of certificates and any recommendation letters from previous employers to
ATTN Country Administrator,
P.O. Box 38897 – 00623,
or email to MSFOCB-Nairobi-Support-Admin@brussels.msf.org mentioning in the subject line: “Application: Pharmaceutical Technologist – Kibera Project”.
Application must be received on or before September 14, 2012.
Interested candidates must avail themselves for interview shortly thereafter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Starting Date: 1 October 2012.
MSF-B is an equal opportunity employer.
29 total views, 1 today