Personal Assistant Needed in Nairobi Kenya
Personal Assistant – Nairobi
Our client in the Telecommunication industry is seeking to fill the position of a Personal Assistantwho will be charged with the following duties and responsibilities:
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence
- Build relationship with the team and follow up on the different deliverables as may be assigned
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of their manager
- Taking dictation and minutes
- Making travel arrangements
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring their manager is well-prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff. The incumbent should have the ability to understand complex environment and deal with all levels within and outside the company
Minimum qualifications, skills and competencies
- Degree in Business Administration or related field. Project Management experience will be an added advantage.
- At least 4 years as a personal assistant for a senior official.
- Excellent telephone and office etiquette
- Ability to effectively use standard office software, such as MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and Power point)
- Dynamic, Out of the box thinker
- Ability to work independently and smart
- Dependable, responsible, reliable and attentive to detail
- Honesty and confidentiality is key for this position.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package with Personal Assistant as subject,
to email@example.com before close of business 31st July 2012.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
60 total views, 1 today