Reporting to the Managing Director, the PA will provide high-level administrative support to the Managing Director by managing the MD’s calendar, preparing executive reports, handling information requests, and performing other administrative functions.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- At least eight (8) years experience supporting at the Executive level in a multinational organisation.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as managing files and records, transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent people skills and ability to interact freely and professionally
- Proficiency with office computer applications and ability to write clear executive reports and present on behalf of the MD in his absence.
- Ability to prepare business plans and other board papers / reports
- Well developed planning and organizing skills
- Time management skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated supervisory skills
- Pleasant, honest and confident individual
If you meet the above requirements, send your applications along with detailed curriculum vitae, indicating your current salary, expected salary, and day time telephone contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified individuals will be contacted.