Performance Edge Recruits Six Business Development Officers in Kenya
Performance Edge is a development consulting company. It offers a variety of services including team development, institutional development, document management systems, research and evaluation.
Our vision is ‘As the premier company in development consulting in all sectors, we empower people, organizations and their processes to create a lasting positive and productive environment’.
Our mission is to provide our clients with innovative, quality and effective management consultancy products and services to enhance individual and institutional performance for competitive advantage in today’s world.
Business Development Officers (6)
These are a part time positions reporting to team leader and will be located in Eldoret, Kericho, Bomet, Kitale, Kakamega and Baringo with occasional travel within the region.
This officer will be responsible for the acquisition of new business, manage the existing client portfolio, customer service and provide administrative support to the company.
Roles and Duties
- Coordinating Marketing activities for the designated services
- Identification and implementation of marketing activities
- Marketing organizational products and services,
- Bridge between the clients and the company
- Contribute in development of marketing plan, budgets and activity calendar
- Attending and organizing sales promotional events and exhibitions
- Contribute and respond to new business leads and opportunities with innovative and well thought out proposals, quotations and presentations
- Assist in preparation of tenders/ EOI and RFP responses
- Consistently provide excellent customer service to clients.
- Presentable and pleasant personality
- Excellent professional and people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability and desire to market
- Passion and innovation
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, independent and meet deadlines
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
The suitable candidate should have
- At least 1 year in Marketing of professional services
- A minimum of a diploma certificate or degree especially in marketing or business related
- Good command of English and Kiswahili languages
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Outgoing personality and confidence
- Demonstrable abilities to work on own initiative, priorities work & being organized
- Track record of having a drive to succeed, being reliable and dependable
- Experience working with client/customers in a professional organization
- Proficiency in computer packages; Microsoft office suite
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating where you would wish to be based and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title Business Development Officer on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8th October, 2012.
Please indicate you current assignment and or last salary.
The company does NOT charge any fee for receiving your application nor for interviewing.
34 total views, 2 today