Part-time Driver Wanted in Kenya
The Part-time Driver will maintain the firm’s vehicles in a clean and serviceable condition, perform minor preventive maintenance and safety checks on a daily basis and inform the supervisor of any problems or issues.
- Drive office staff and consultants engaged in official duties in Nairobi and field locations. Vehicle provided by MSI Kenya.
- Manage the day – to – day maintenance of the assigned vehicle to ensure roadworthiness before departure, including daily check of tires, brakes, engine oil, fan belt, fuel, etc.
- Ensure all vehicle documents are valid and with the vehicle.
- Complete and submit all necessary paperwork, such as mileage sheets, vehicle log sheet and travel expense reports
- Detect and report any malfunction of vehicles systems.
- Provide logistical assistance as assigned e.g. airport passenger pick-ups; deliveries; office errands, etc.
- Completion of secondary education or O’ level.
- Holder of a valid and accident free driving license (Class A, B, C, or E).
- Five years or more experience working with INGOs as a driver; USAID project experience preferred.
- Holder of a valid certificate of good conduct.
- Knowledge of roads and routes throughout Kenya.
- Computer skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Proficiency in English and Kiswahili – written & verbal.
Interested candidates may apply to INFO@msi-kenya.com by submitting an up-to-date CV and cover letter including contact information of three referees and current remuneration package.
78 total views, 1 today