Pan-African: Production Manager in Kenya
We are a dynamic multi-platform media organization, creating products for television, print, the internet and mobile phones.
Due to the expansion of our number of partnerships we are looking to increase our products to a target market that is broadcasters.
- To manage the production team, resources and production time for a greater output
- To provide editorial leadership to the team in terms of subbing stories, scripts and shooting plans
- To ensure programs meet high technical, editorial and creative standards set
- Manage relationships with the programs partners and clients
- Act as a link between the management and the production team
- To approve story ideas, shoots and travel
- To meet the set production goals of producing daily and weekly shows
- To lead by example by producing and scripting stories for the shows
- Sharp knowledge and awareness of Pan African issues, market and content
- Good communication and people’s management skills is crucial
- Experience in management position and in production processes
- Strong creative skills in production of features/documentaries/TV programs
- Proven ability to deliver complex projects to deadlines
- Strong intellectual ability, as evidenced by a good degree or similar qualifications and performance
- Strong diplomatic skills, with a track record of having formed productive relationships in previous experience with Kenyan and/or pan-African media
- Must have an experience of not less than 5years in TV, production and field.
- Must be a team player and an excellent coordinator
- Must have high level of responsibility
- Must have the ability to come up with effective solutions during a crisis.
- Should be able to work extra hours if need be
- Should have high level of professionalism
“Apply now……. The right candidate to start immediately
Deadline: Sept 30th 2012
32 total views, 1 today