Outdoor Advertising Sales Executive Hot Jobs in Kenya 2011
Our client, a firm providing Advertisement services and large format printing services is looking for an aggressive sale executive specialized in outdoor advertising to sell its services using the laid down selling process. The successful candidate will be provided with a list of target prospects and guided along the process.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers in order to sell new outdoor advertising programs, and to protect and increase existing advertising.
• Explain to customers how specific types of outdoor advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
• Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts.
• Deliver advertising or illustration proofs to customers for approval
• Draw up contracts for advertising work, and collect payments due.
• Locate and contact potential clients in order to offer advertising services.
• Provide clients with estimates of the costs of outdoor advertising products or services.
• Recommend appropriate sizes and formats for outdoor advertising,
• Inform customers of available options for advertisement artwork, and provide samples.
• Obtain and study information about clients’ products, needs, problems, advertising history, and business practices in order to offer effective sales presentations and appropriate advertising assistance.
• Determine outdoor advertising medium to be used, and prepare sample advertisements within the selected medium for presentation to customers.
• Consult with company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies in order to develop promotional plans.
• Identify new advertising markets, and propose outdoor advertising services to serve them
• Attend sales meetings, industry trade shows, and training seminars in order to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge.
The successful candidate must have:
• Experience with outdoor advertising/ large format printing industry with over two years experience.
• Experience in selling print advertising to media buyers at agencies, or selling directly to media buyers and advertising managers at organization
• A minimum of a diploma in sales and marketing or in public relations
• Computer literate.
• Superior communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Individual must be a “go getter” looking forward to meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Ability to mult-task and follow up is imperative.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Suite 3, 13th Floor, Development house, Moi Avenue, Nairobi.
Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
43 total views, 1 today