Operations Officer Job Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya
Our Kenyan client a firm based in Nairobi’s CBD and involved in fashion and design has a job opening for an Operations Officer
The operations involves:
Ensuring proper and smooth day to day running of all Operations
Handling of employees disciplinary matters and grievances in the absence of the Managing Director
Coordination and supervision of all administrative issues touching on management of logistics including data and maintenance of records to ensure they are updated and in a form for purposes of effective management information systems.
Supervising the other workers
Liaising with clients and directors
Sales and marketing activities.
- Degree or Diploma in Business Management, Administration or related study
- Previous experience in related industry desired.
- Minimum of 1 years in a Managerial position
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and ability to preserver pressure and multi-tasking
- Team Player and mature.
- Preferably a young Man aged between 28 – 40 years.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title (Operations Officer – Gross Salary 25k-30k) on the email subject to email@example.com.
Please indicate current or last salary.
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database
24 total views, 1 today