Operations Director Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 240K – 312K)
Our client is a profit making consumer goods firm and provides delivery services for the peri- urban and rural populations of the developing world and is seeking to recruit a talented, personable and result oriented person with good business acumen to join the founding team and help launch the company piloting in Nairobi, Kenya.
Reporting to the CEO and will be responsible for everything related to delivering the service, including creating and managing all operational systems(ordering and payment systems) as well as managing supplier relationships, fulfillment and customer service.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree – Business related with evidence of good performance
- Comfortable interacting with people and building relationships
- Highly analytical
- Enjoys intellectual challenge and fast pace
- Product distribution/operations experience required
- Experience doing business in the developing world is desirable but not a requirement
Compensation will be awarded in the form of a base salary and equity, bonus dependent on performance
If qualified send CV only to email@example.com on or before 12 June 2012, indicating the title on the subject line.
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Unga Lane Westlands (Behind Unga House) Nairobi.
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database.
30 total views, 1 today