Operational Manager Job In Kenya
We are a medium sized Event Management company that seeks to hire a competent and qualified operations person with immediate effect.
Duties and responsibilities will include and not limited to the following
· Coordinate, supervise, manage and monitor the workings of various functions allocated.
· Ensure that all the staff allocated to attend to a function are available and on time. Report to the HR office in case of disciplinary issues
· Ensure that all functions begin and end in an orderly and professional manner
· Ensure that all the equipment to be used is clean and in a proper working condition
· Liaise with the storekeeper to ensure proper storage is done for all equipment in use.
· Ensure that all the damaged equipment for use is repaired and placed back in operations
· Actively plan and support sales and marketing activities.
· Provides team leadership in attaining company goals
· Directs supervision of assistant operations manager, staff and/or support employees in the department.
· Oversees the proper execution of functions
· Manages department staff, including hiring, training, performance management and safety issues/claims
· Approves expenses and manages budget for operations, including approval of purchase orders and vendor pricing
Qualification & Skills
· Degree in business or project management
· Minimum of 3 years experience in related field
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Very high hygiene and grooming standards
· Working in event management will be an added advantage
· Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet datelines
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Kindly send ONE document as a cover letter and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th November 2012.
Do not send your certificates
Late Applications will NOT be considered
ONLY short listed & serious applicants will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
56 total views, 1 today