Office Assistant Job At Farrago Tours & Safaris, Kenya
Summary: Company Description
Farrago Tours & Safaris (www.farragosafaris.co.uk) was formed and registered in Kenya in June 2003. It is one of the leading up-coming Tours and Travel companies in the region.
We have our head office in the city of Nairobi and a branch office in Mombasa and an Agent in the United Kingdom.
Our personalized service has been the key to our success.
Our carefully chosen, and experienced staff, drivers and guides share their knowledge with our clients because we believe that a safari should be not only enjoyable, but also a learning experience.
When you book with us, every detail is attended to, and travelers are left to experience their safari at its carefree best.
Our success since inception has enabled us to continually expand our operation and yet, our personalized service and high standards have been maintained.
We are confident that when you go on Safari with Farrago Tours & Safaris, you will understand why we have earned such an outstanding reputation.
· General front office duties
· Receiving and issuing checks
· Receiving and serving visitors
· Managing the office of MD/CEO
· Other duties as may be assigned
· Diploma/Certificate in Business administration/Management
· Over two years of exposure in fast paced environment
· Presentable/ability to deal with confidential information
· Able to work late after office hours including Saturdays.
126 total views, 4 today