Office Administrator Job Vacancies in Nairobi Kenya
Matrix Development Consultants Company has been contracted to provide consultancy services to the Government of Kenya (GoK) to develop a national action plan to enhance the implementation of the National Climate Change Response Strategy (NCCRS).
A senior secretary is sought to provide secretarial and administrative support to the Coordination Team.
We are looking for a suitably qualified individual to fill the position of Coordination Team Secretary
Employer: Matrix Development Consultants
Job Title: Coordination Team Secretary
Reports to: Coordinator
Contract Period: Full-time for nine months with possible extension to a maximum period of 20 months.
Place of Work: Nairobi, Kenya
Starting Date: ASAP
Purpose of the Job
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to the Coordination team.
The coordination team will be responsible for
- Organizing and maintaining the project diary of meetings and key events and for making appointments for the coordinator and consultant missions.
- Maintaining contact lists for the Action Plan Process.
- Dealing with formal correspondence and writing letters
- Organizing and attending meetings and workshops related to the project
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Acting as a focal point for project related telephone call and email queries
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Proof reading of draft documents
- Collaborating with website manager to upload relevant news and documents to the MEMR websites
- Act as a focal point for uploading relevant files to the IT Coordination Tool
- University graduate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 8 years of senior secretarial experience
- Experience of working in an International Organization or on Government of Kenya Projects
- Previous involvement in the Environment/Climate Change Sectors is desirable.
- Be able to work independently and without supervision
- Stamina, commitment, efficiency and adaptability
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Flexibility to work extended hours to deliver commitments at busy periods
Kindly ensure that the submitted document bears the name of the candidate.
Deadline for receiving applications: Tuesday, 20 September 2011 at 14:00Hrs
- Job Vacancies in Kenya Nairobi
- lastest secretarial & office administrator jobs in kenya 2012
- office administrator job vacnices in nairobi
- office administrator vacancies in kenya
- office administrators jobs in kenya
38 total views, 1 today