Office Administrative Assistant Vacancies in Nairobi Kenya
Office Administrative Assistant
Nairobi – National Post
CAFOD, one of the UK’s leading international aid agencies, is currently looking for an office Administrative Assistant for its Nairobi office.
This post will be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
You will play a central role as part of the Nairobi Administration team.
You will provide administrative, IT, HR and financial support to CAFOD’s Nairobi team.
You will be educated to at least degree level or equivalent, preferably in administration, finance and IT and be able to support with administration, finance and IT related work in the Office.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate team working skills, sound financial management skills and administrative skills.
Come and join us and help make a real difference in the lives of the world’s poorest communities.
To read more and to apply please visit cafod.org.uk/jobs.
Applications should be received by 7th December 2011
CAFOD is an equal opportunities employer.
Recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to child protection.
CAFOD is the official development and relief agency of the Catholic
Church in England and Wales and part of the Caritas Internationalis Confederation.
- administrative assisatant vacancies
- administrator vacancies in nairobi
- Current international administrative assistant jobs kenya
- european Comminssion curent admin assistant post
- Free job vacancy office support nairobi kenya january 2012
- looking for office administrative job in nairobi kenya
- office Administrative Assistant intern in Kenya
- Office assistance job in Nairobi 2012
- office assistant nairobi vacancies
37 total views, 1 today