Nursing Officer, Laboratory Technicians, Pharmacist and Community Lecturers Jobs in Thika Kenya
A leading institution in Thika Town is looking to fill the following positions:
1. Nursing Officer Incharge
- KRCHN with 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Registered with Nursing Council of Kenya
- BSc. N will be added advantage
2. Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Diploma in medical laboratory sciences with minimum 3 years experience.
- Registered with KMLTTB
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Registered with PPB
4. Lecturers – Community
- Development, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Applied Biology and Nutrition.
- Bsc.or Higher National Diploma In relevant courses
Email cv and credentials to [email protected]
Deadline for submission is 17th February 2012.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
139 total views, 1 today