Nurses Jobs in Kitengela, Kenya 2012
Penda Health is revolutionizing the way women are cared for in East Africa.
The first Penda Health Centre is opening in Kitengela in January 2012.
We are searching for 1-2 registered nurses with at least 2 years of experience to work at the first Penda Health Centre in Kitengela.
This person will see and treat our patients; offer education, counseling and advice to women; and most importantly of all, care for our patients in a loving and friendly way.
- Diploma or degree in nursing
- Registered with Nursing council of Kenya
- Minimum KCSE C+
- 2 or more years of experience
- MUST be willing to live in Kitengela
- Extremely friendly and caring
Training: Ongoing training will be provided on a wide range of topics.
Work base: Penda Health Center in Kitengela (opens Jan 2012).
Penda Health has developed a comprehensive sexual and reproductive healthcare model. We will provide family planning services, critical screening for all types of cancer, HIV and STIs; counselling, guidance and education; and products such as sanitary pads, lubricants, and nutritional supplements.
We are a new company with big ambitions. This means hard work, long hours and low resources. It also means the opportunity to grow quickly and make a transformation in our field.
Penda Health is registered under the name Penda Health (K) Ltd. in Kenya.
Read more at www.PendaHealth.com.
Email your interest to Jobs@PendaHealth.com.
- nurses jobs in kenya 2012
- vacancies for nurses in various kenyan hospitals year 2012
- N G O nursing vacancies in kenya
- nurses jobs in kenya april 2012
- 2012 nurses ngo jobs kenya
- nursing vacancies 2012 in kenya
- nursing jobs in nairobi today
- nurses job in kenya 2012 aprail
- nurse jobs nairobi march 2012
- nurse job in kenya february 2012
- latest nursing job vacancies for nurses in kenya 2012 april
- hospitals in kitengela kenya
- eplus nursing jobs 2012
- www kenya nurses in nambimbia 2012
56 total views, 1 today