Nurse Aide/Care Assistant Job At Jacaranda Health, Ruiru
We are combining business and clinical innovations to provide affordable maternity and reproductive health services to low-income urban women.
We seek nurse aides with good experience in maternal health and a strong commitment to providing friendly and respectful care to all women.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist nurses to provide comprehensive antenatal care, postnatal care, and family planning for mothers and mothers-to-be in Jacaranda’s mobile clinic
- Provide friendly, helpful service to all patients
- Provide health education to women awaiting appointments
- Observe patients, identify emergency signs, and assist nurses in treating or referring these cases
- Work closely with the Jacaranda Health team to identify and implement opportunities to improve clinical quality
- Carry out routine duties including: assisting in taking observations, recording patient data, bedmaking, cleaning in a maternity setting, bathing of patients, serving patients food, etc.
- Any other duties as required
- Nurse Aide certificate from a recognized institution
- At least 2-3 years of clinical experience, preferably working in a maternity ward
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and empathy; equally comfortable providing one-on-one counseling and presenting birth-preparedness education to groups
- A commitment to providing world-class care, and the curiosity and commitment to excellence needed for continuous quality improvement
- Excellent analytical reasoning skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
- Willingness to work night shifts as needed
- A good understanding of community dynamics in Eastern Nairobi
Only applicant that have completed the online form as well as submitted their CV will be considered.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
87 total views, 1 today