NGO Recruiting Trainers – ADRA
Non-Governmental Organization registered in Kenya and operating in Somalia. ADRA is seeking services of experienced consultant to carry out a Training Workshop on Energy Project Implementation, M&E and Reporting for Non State Actors (NSAs) in Somaliland.
Purpose of training:
To undertake a training workshop for representatives NSAs to equip them with skills for planning, managing, monitoring, evaluating and reporting on energy projects.
Consultant’s responsibilities and tasks:
- Undertake a participatory needs assessment based on email questionnaire for the proposed participants of the training workshop and identify the most important areas of focus.
- Develop a training course outline for discussion with ADRA.
- Develop a detailed handbook which will included topics like PMC, PIT, PA, PME, PNT.
- Included practice sessions as part of the training modules.
- Prepare a report on the training workshop with an evaluation of the workshop and lessons learnt for future workshops.
- A master’s degree in social sciences.
- An individual with extensive experience in project planning, management, implementation and reporting for energy and environment programmes in Africa.
- Awareness of donor agency guidelines and requirements for development projects.
- Experience in Small Scale Renewable Energy project implementation will be an added advantage.
Interested persons should send a technical and financial proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th March 2012.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
39 total views, 1 today