NGO Jobs in Kenya – Mildmay Kenya
Mildmay is currently recruiting for the positions of County Programme Officers and Monitoring & Evaluation Officer to be based in Nyanza & Western.
The posts holders will be required to show a commitment to Mildmay’s ethos, vision and aims and the objectives of the project
Job Title: County Programme Officer – (APHIA Plus Western Programme)
Base: Nyanza (2 officers) / Western (2 officers)
The County Programme Officer will be responsible for providing the day to day programmatic support to the PATH (APHIA Plus Western) funded programme, supervising the implementation, coordination and monitoring of the project objectives and targets in Nyanza and
He or she will report to the HCBC Mildmay Programme Manager.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
1. To implement the key programme objectives of improving access to comprehensive HCBC and support services for vulnerable & marginalized groups living with HIV & AIDS in Nyanza and Western including children infected and affected with HIV & AIDS, youth, mothers and health workers living with HIV and AIDS.
2. Participate in building the capacity of DHMTs Health care workers, CHEWs, CBOs /CHWs in Community Strategy and to facilitate the linkage & integration of services in their respective areas of operation.
3. Support the documentation and dissemination of best practices in Health care services, focusing on Quality assurance at all levels of work.
4. Prepare and submit activity reports including case studies and sharing of best practices and the lessons learned
- Community Development diploma/public health diploma
- Training in HCBC and aware of the Community Health Strategy
- HIV and AIDS including OI training certification
- 2 years’ experience in programme implementation especially USG funded programs and experience with MOH systems
- Report writing and presentation skills.
Base: Kisumu, Nyanza
Job Summary: The officer will be responsible for the daily M/E on the implementation
of the Aphia Plus Western
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Take lead in data capturing and reporting using monitoring tools to track project indicators.
- Provide technical input in the review of reports and participate in field assessments.
- Take lead in project surveys, organizing and facilitating quarterly, semi-annual and annual project review meetings with project staff and partners and giving feedback on M&E activities.
- Support project implementation team to document and disseminate lessons learnt and best practices.
- Ensure project integration and growth by participating in meetings and conferences.
- Participate in operations research and documentation.
- The ideal candidate should have a first degree in Statistics, Social Sciences or its equivalent.
- Professional training in M&E and at least four (4) years relevant work experience.
- Experience in operations research will be an added advantage.
- Must have hands on experience in statistical analysis packages – STATA; SPSS, Epi info.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills.
- Must be a team player, good communicator and ability to work under minimum supervision.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- jhpiego jobs in kenya
- MILDMAY KENYA
- aphia plus jobs 2012
- www diploma in community development job vacancy in nyanza
- social care worker jobs in kenya
- ngo jobs in nyanza kenya
- ngo jobs in kisumu april 2012
- Mildmay Kenya jobs
- jobs in diploma in social work and community development in april 2012 in kenya
- Community development job vacancies in nyanza april 2012
- www mildmaykenya com
56 total views, 1 today