NGO Jobs in Karachuonyo – 2 Positions
It is a large organization entailing different key components including enterprise unit, Aids Relief Programme, Action Aid Integrated programmes, USAID OVC Track 1, The Children behind Programme, among others.
HHCDO strives to empower communities living in Karachuonyo in terms of their civic responsibilities, economic independence, food security, environmental conservation, public health and HIV/AIDS prevention and care and support for a just and equitable society.
Its overriding role is to build community capacity to facilitate sustainable development to support vulnerable groups.
We seek to fill the following vacancy and invite qualified, dedicated and self motivated applicants
1. Internal Auditor
- Implement internal audit strategies and comply with policies and procedures.
- Act as team leader during audit engagement, planning, field work, report compilation and follow up reviews.
- Carry out audit reviews to assess the effectiveness of risk management and the adequacy of internal controls.
- Document results of audit field work on audit working papers and ensure proper organization / filing of audit working papers.
- Ensure the Organizations’ policy manuals are strictly adhered to.
- Prepare reports on audit findings for sharing with the management team and the board
- Follow up audit recommendations to ensure timely implementation and action to mitigate identified risks.
- Provide advice on improvements to HHCDO finance systems and procedures where appropriate.
- A minimum of Bachelor of Commerce degree specializing in Finance or accounting from a recognized university
- Must have CPA (K)/ACCA/CA/CFE qualification or its equivalent
- Must have worked for at least 3 years in internal audit
- Responsible to the Project Coordinator for quality care and support as the HIV/ART Project’s Clinical Lead.
- Provide ART and general medical care to HIV/AIDS patients referred to the CCC.
Participate in educational sessions designed for patient and community members.
- Provide basic HIV/AIDS counseling,testing,PMTCT, preparation and adherence to antiretroviral drugs.
- Maintains patients confidentiality at all times to preserve the dignity of patients
- Ensure compliance with NASCOP guidelines and liaise with GoK medical staff for guidelines and periodic medical reports.
- A minimum of Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a recognized Institution.
- Must have worked for at least 2 years as Clinical Officer in a department of a large and reputable organization preferably in an NGO.
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body
- Must possess administrative and coordination skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must be effective in communication and report writing skills
Chief Programmes Manager
Applications should be received not later than 8th June, 2011.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HHCDO is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
87 total views, 1 today