NGO Career Opportunities – USAID Funded Project
The goal of this contract is to support USAID/Kenya in meeting day to day information needs in order to make informed program management decisions, and to provide substantive support with qualitative, quantitative, and analytical information to assist in continually assessing and evaluating the Mission’s development hypothesis.
Chief of Party
- At least 15 years of experience in international development, including experience and/or technical knowledge in designing, managing and evaluating multi-million dollar development projects;
- At least 5 years of experience as a COP or senior field management experience such as Project Director, Regional Director or Country Director roles, demonstrating professional interaction with senior U.S. and foreign government officials;
- Prior experience in supervising long-term field staff and short-term U.S., third country, and local experts; and
- Graduate degree in management, international development or a related technical field.
- At least 10 years of international experience in the design and management of evaluations (impact and performance), analyses and assessments, including the design of the evaluation methodology, participatory data collection methods and protocols, and data verification techniques;
- At least seven years of demonstrated experience developing performance management plans, monitoring project implementation, and verifying data from large development projects;
- A graduate degree in the field of evaluation, international development or a related technical field; and
- At least seven years of experience recruiting, forming and successfully managing teams, and ensuring the quality of their products.
- Graduate degree in the field of evaluation, international development or a related technical field; and
- At least 7 years of international experience in the management, monitoring and evaluation of development programs, including experience developing monitoring tools, and training and managing staff in effective use of those tools.
- At least 15 years’ of professional experience in designing and maintaining management information and reporting systems, with at least 5 years’ of international experience;
- A Master’s degree in information management or a related technical field; and
- Demonstrated experience successfully communicating with users to create systems that meet individual and organizational needs, and to gain adoption of those systems.
- At least 7 years of professional experience in staff recruitment, preferably in the international development field; and
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business administration field.
- Graduate degree in the field of communication, journalism, international development or a related field;
- At least 5 years of international experience in strategic communications, public relations, or communications for development; and
- Demonstrated experience producing written products such as articles, reports, fact sheets, proposals, speeches, success stories, press releases, web site content, Facebook and YouTube content, managing VIP visits, and/or coordinating press relations and press seminars.
- free the children ngo in narok its mission
- NGO Career Opportunities
- NGOs Kenya Career Opportunities
- USAID Funded Projects in Kenya
75 total views, 1 today