Deloitte is an international firm that delivers results and creates lasting value. We work side-by- side with our clients to develop and implement innovative strategies and solutions.
Deloitte seeks to recruit experts for an anticipated five-year, USAID-funded project that will support its Program Office in providing program-related services to Mission technical teams.
The goal of this contract is to support USAID/Kenya in meeting day to day information needs in order to make informed program management decisions, and to provide substantive support with qualitative, quantitative, and analytical information to assist in continually assessing and evaluating the Mission’s development hypothesis.
We are seeking experts for the following positions:
Chief of Party
· At least 15 years of experience in international development, including experience and/or technical knowledge in designing, managing and evaluating multi-million dollar development projects;
· At least 5 years of experience as a COP or senior field management experience such as Project Director, Regional Director or Country Director roles, demonstrating professional interaction with senior U.S. and foreign government officials;
· Prior experience in supervising long-term field staff and short-term U.S., third country, and local experts; and
· Graduate degree in management, international development or a related technical field.
Senior Assessment, Monitoring & Evaluation (A,M&E) Advisor
· At least 10 years of international experience in the design and management of evaluations (impact and performance), analyses and assessments, including the design of the evaluation methodology, participatory data collection methods and protocols, and data verification techniques;
· At least seven years of demonstrated experience developing performance management plans, monitoring project implementation, and verifying data from large development projects;
· A graduate degree in the field of evaluation, international development or a related technical field; and
· At least seven years of experience recruiting, forming and successfully managing teams, and ensuring the quality of their products.
Monitoring and Verification Manager
· Graduate degree in the field of evaluation, international development or a related technical field; and
· At least 7 years of international experience in the management, monitoring and evaluation of development programs, including experience developing monitoring tools, and training and managing staff in effective use of those tools.
Senior Activity Management Information Systems (AMIS) Manager
· At least 15 years’ of professional experience in designing and maintaining management information and reporting systems, with at least 5 years’ of international experience;
· A Master’s degree in information management or a related technical field; and
· Demonstrated experience successfully communicating with users to create systems that meet individual and organizational needs, and to gain adoption of those systems.
Senior Recruitment Specialist
· At least 7 years of professional experience in staff recruitment, preferably in the international development field; and
· A Bachelor’s degree in a business administration field.
Senior Communications Advisor
· Graduate degree in the field of communication, journalism, international development or a related field;
· At least 5 years of international experience in strategic communications, public relations, or communications for development; and
· Demonstrated experience producing written products such as articles, reports, fact sheets, proposals, speeches, success stories, press releases, web site content, Facebook and YouTube content, managing VIP visits, and/or coordinating press relations and press seminars.
Deloitte invites well-qualified candidates to apply.
No phone calls please.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
68 total views, 1 today