News Anchor / Reporter at Nation Media Group in Nairobi 2011
News Anchor / Reporter at Nation Media Group in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
NEWS ANCHOR / REPORTER
Job Ref: HR-NAR-09-2011
The Nation Media Group is the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media. It attracts and serves unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda. We are seeking to recruit experienced and self- motivated individuals to the position of News Anchor / Reporter for NTV within Nation Broadcasting Division.
- Anchoring news bulletins and current affairs live events
- Conducting interviews live on location and/or studios
- Field reporting of news stories and features
- Writing and editing of news items
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree ¡n Journalism;
- Exemplary command of local and global current affairs
- Fluency in spoken and written English and/or Swahili.
- Authoritative personality with an ability to connect with viewers
- Skilled in writing and editing;
- Broad general knowledge and ability to report on a variety of topics
- Relaxed and confident on camera and with the ability to think on one’s feet;
- Commitment and willingness to ascribe to our Editorial Policy and journalism code of ethics and standards;
- Clear and concise in communication and diction;
- Ability to work ¡n a demanding and fast-paced environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills;
This position offers an excellent career growth opportunity and a competitive remuneration package.
If you meet the above criteria, apply online at http://careers.nationmedia.com before 30th September 2011.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
47 total views, 2 today