New Technical Manager Job in Kenya
An international organization with offices in most major towns in Kenya is looking for competent, dedicated and results oriented individual to fill the following position:
Operation and Maintenance of Load Control facilities situated at different places within our major road network in Kenya.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Annual maintenance plans of facilities and equipment for the effective control of overload.
- Daily, weekly and monthly staff schedules
- Process of fault correction and maintenance of all equipment at work sites
- Logging of all overload, other incidents and safety programmed at work sites
- Implement all processes and procedures at the centre
- Manage staff and improve efficiency
- Implement Performance Management and staff Motivation schemes
- Measuring efficiency and ensuring throughput at the Centre
- Ensure overload control complies with the legal requirements
- Work with the client to ensure and co-ordinate the annual work plan and budget process.
- Liaise with the stake holders, approve quotations and provide management information.
- Liaise with the local traffic forces
- Liaise with the Clients to ensure compliances.
- Keep the weighbridge manager and operations Manager appraised on all
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of a Degree in electrical, electronic or instrumentation.
- Must be Computer literate, preferably with a diploma in IT.
- Knowledge of Traffic Law and enforcement.
- At least 3 years experience in a managerial background
- Strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Trafman Information System will be an added advantage.
- Be of good integrity.
Interested candidates should submit their CV’s to email@example.com by November 12th, 2012
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
36 total views, 2 today