New Pharmacist Job in Kenya
Regulatory Affairs & Pharmacovigilance Pharmacist: East Africa
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- To effect registration of medicines and obtaining approval for new indications of products according to the business strategy, as well as the maintenance of current product dossiers.
- Provide advice and guidance to relevant Roche departments regarding local legislation, pharmacy practice, internal guidelines, directives and SOP’s.
- Ensuring the submission and approval of dossiers/new indications within the Roche Global timeframes.
- Ensure all action within East Africa comply with all aspects of local legislation relating to medicines and pharmacy practice and other internal guidelines, directives & SOP’s.
- Ensure that collection, reporting and handling of safety information associated with Roche products is performed according to the global, local, regulatory requirements and company policy.
- Provide and process medical safety information locally, to support all activities (local, regional and global) which have relevant safety aspects, and to maintain links and liaison with the Management Centre Local Safety Responsible, other internal parties and external parties on Safety matters.
- Assume responsibility for educating and training relevant personnel in the affiliate.
The successful candidate should be in possession of:
- Bpharm Degree
- Relevant registration/regulatory courses beneficial
- Minimum 3 years experience in the Health Care Industry, areas of registration and regulatory
The following special skills are key to this role:
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and self motivated with a demonstration of initiative
- Strategic with great problem solving and analysis skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Computer Literacy in MS Office
- Willing to travel to East Africa regions
- The successful candidate must be fluent in English.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development.
You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
The vacancy is based in Kenya, responsible for Rwanda, Ethiopia, Uganda, Tanzania and Sudan.
The next step is yours.
To apply forward your application together with a detailed CV for the attention of: Simplicity Paneng, on email@example.com by 29 June 2012
Late applications will not be considered.
If you have not heard from us two weeks after the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
34 total views, 1 today