Ndege Chai Sacco Recruits CEO And Information Systems Auditor in Kenya
Ndege Chai Sacco Ltd is a fast growing Sacco based in Kericho and has members in other areas like Naivasha, Tinderet, Sotik Tea/Highlands and Lemotit in Londiani.
The following vacancies have arisen in our establishment;
Chief Executive Officer
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for providing visionary leadership and direction in the realization of the Sacco’s long term business strategy.
- Ensure efficient and effective management of all the Sacco affairs.
- Advice the Board of Directors on all matters relating to financial, operations, strategies and business opportunities.
- Leading, Motivating and developing skilled workforce.
- Providing proactive public relations to enhance the Sacco’s corporate image.
- Ensure compliance to all policy, regulatory, licensing and reporting requirements.
- Present to the Board, Financial, Credit and other operations reports.
- Implement and ensure compliance to all approved policies and ensure that the board formulates all key policies required for proper functioning of the Sacco.
- Ensure that all branches and satellite stations run smoothly and are closely monitored.
- Ensure Sacco loans are performing.
- Be custodian of all the Sacco funds and property and ensure their safety.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required.
- Degree in Business Management or its equivalent, possession of masters qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Accounting qualifications
- Proficiency in Computer skills. Past working experience in an ERP environment will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years experience in a senior management position, preferably in a financial institution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, high level of integrity, team leader and innovative.
- Aged between 35 – 45 years.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Demonstratable leadership and management skills.
Information Systems Auditor
- Review the effectiveness of control systems, policies and standard operating procedures in Sacco operations;
- Evaluate security and control systems that protect the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information systems ;
- Ensure compliance with external regulating bodies and related regulations
- Evaluate the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of transaction processing and controls in business systems
- Review application systems and business procedures to determine if they are achieving business objectives
- Assist in developing audit plans and preparing audit reports.
- Develop and maintain risk assessment profile
- Assist in other financial and operational audits and projects
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Internal Auditor
Skills, Attributes and Competencies:
- Degree in Business Management or its equivalent.
- CISA qualification mandatory.
- Minimum CPA II or its equivalent.
- Excellent ICT skills.
- Aged between 28-35 years.
- Have minimum 3 years work experience in auditing in a computerized financial institution.
- Should demonstrate team building, interpersonal and good communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of lending procedures, statutory and regulatory requirements will be an added advantage.
Those interested and meet the specified minimum qualifications are invited to apply and attach copies of relevant certificates and testimonials with at least two referees, indicating expected remuneration to reach the undersigned not later than 31st December 2012.
Those with experience in Sacco’s will have an added advantage. Lobbying and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates
The General Manager,
Ndege Chai Sacco Ltd,
P. O. Box 857,
Ndege Chai Sacco Ltd,
P. O. Box 857,
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
89 total views, 1 today