NCCK- Latest Receptionist Vacancy in Kenya 2011
The National Council of Churches of Kenya, an umbrella organisation for Protestant Churches and Christian Organisations registered in Kenya, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates, to fill the following position:
Jumuia Conference and Beach Resort, Kanamai
Reporting to the Head Receptionist, this position is responsible for managing the reception, receiving guests, attending to their needs and disseminating information to other departments.
The position involves making recommendations to the Head Receptionist on issues related to the reception and front office operations.
* Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or equivalent
* Certificate in Front Office Operations
* 2 years experience in a similar position
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Courteous and smart in appearance
Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form (click here to download), fill it out and send it via email to email@example.com before 15th April 2011.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates who had applied earlier need not re-apply.
- receptionist jobs in kenya
- receptionist jobs in kenya 2011
- receptionist vacancies in nairobi
- ncck jobs
- latest receptionist jobs in kenya
- www centerkwanza co ke customer care jobs vacancy in kenya
- latest custmer care/receptionist job vacancies in nairob
- latest jobs for receptionist in Nairobi
- www ncckvacancies org
45 total views, 1 today