Nation Media Group Jobs Kenyan: IT Pre-press Technician.
Nation Media Group, the leading Multi Media house in East and Central Africa is searching for a suitably qualified candidate for the position of Pre-press Technician in the IT department.
We invite candidates who are innovative, performance driven and possess excellent transferrable skills with good track record of achievement in past roles.
He/ She will report to the Business Systems Supervisor.
* Create and configure Production Plans;
* Administer page pairing and colour separation processes;
* Transmit publications to printing press;
* Provide support to Editorial, Advertising and Production staff;
* Prepare and distribute daily Prepress Reports;
* Administer, configure and support existing Publishing and Prepress systems;
* Maintain systems backup, security and contingency plans to ensure continuity and high availability of publishing and prepress systems;
* Liaise with external service providers to ensure maximum systems availability;
* Meet or exceed the set Service Level Agreement KPIs; and
* Play an active role in the planning and implementation of IT related projects.
* Higher Diploma or Diploma in Printing Technology or equivalent;
* Proficient in Adobe InDesign;
* Minimum experience of one year; and
* Knowledge of Agfa or Kodak Prepress systems will be an added advantage.
This position offers an excellent career growth opportunity and a competitive remuneration package.
If you meet the above criteria, apply online at http://careers.nationmedia.com before 31 August 2011.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
34 total views, 1 today