Nation Media Group Jobs in Kenya: News Reporters
Radio News Reporters
Nation Media Group is the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media.
It attracts and serves unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
We are seeking to recruit experienced and self-motivatedreporters for radio – Qfm / Easy fm
The Ideal Candidate should:
- Have a nose for news and a passion for truth.
- Have great knowledge of current affairs.
- Be able to empower others by way of information.
- Have what it takes to be part of a dynamic and energetic news team.
Qualifications, experience and skills.
- A university degree and/ or a Diploma in Mass communications with a minimum of 3 years experience as a News Reporter, experience as a news presenter will be an added advantage;
- Excellent understanding of journalistic standards and media laws;
- A strong command of English and Kiswahili — written and spoken;
- Demonstrable track record in a busy newsroom;
- Experience in Parliamentary/Political reporting.
If you posses the above attributes and you have the confidence to speak up, ask incisive questions then you are the one we are looking for to fill the above position.
This position offers an excellent career growth opportunity and a competitive remuneration package.
If you meet the above criteria, apply online athttp://careers.nationmedia.com before 20th August 2012.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
78 total views, 2 today