Nation Media Group Hot Jobs in Kenya – Massive
Freelance Business Executives
We are seeking for qualified and experienced Freelance Business Executives who will add value to the operations of the Group.We have opportunities in Nairobi and our regional offices namely; Mombasa, Kisumu, Nyeri, Nakuru and Eldoret.
Reporting to a Business Manager, the candidates will have the overall responsibility of initiating and executing sales while promoting and developing effective service to clients to maximize sales volumes and revenue.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- University Degree,
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing with over 3 years experience in Sales and Marketing,
- Ability and readiness to work long and odd hours,
- Results oriented,
- Ability to work independently and under pressure,
- Excellent client service skills,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- A good understanding and experience in the media industry will be an added advantage.
We invite applicants who are performance driven and possess excellent transferable skills with demonstrable records of achievement in past roles. This is a permanent position.
Reporting to the Business Manager — Advertising Center, the successful candidate will be expected to:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Booking advertising space;
- Creating advertisements with clients;
- Effective service to clients to maximize sales volumes and revenue;
- Accurate input of information into the system;
- Checking credit worthiness of the clients; and
- Offering customer service.
- Business related university degree;
- Computer literate;
- 3 years working experience;
- Confident and pleasant personality;
- Ability to plan work under variable parameters; and
- Ability to work in teams.
Interested internal candidates who meet the above criteria may email their applications and detailed CVs online to: http://careers.nationmedia.com before January 26th 2012.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
85 total views, 1 today