Narok University College in Narok Recruits Audit Assistant
Narok University College, a Constituent College of Moi University was established in July 2008. Presently, it has seven (7) Schools offering various degree and diploma programmes. The University College is situated two (2) kilometers from Narok town, off Narok Sotik road and next to the Maasai Mara junction.
The University College invites suitably qualified applicants for the following vacant positions: One post is vacant for each advertised area of specialization.
AUDIT ASSISTANT SCALE 9 – 2POST
Applicants must have the following requirements:-
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance/Commerce
- CPA or equivalent professional qualifications
- at least 4 years relevant work experience in a large organization or a busy audit firm
- Computer proficiency and be familiar with accounting packages and Microsoft suite
- They must also possess good analytical and interpersonal and communication skills
Among other duties, successful applicants should be able to:-
- Establish risk based audit programs
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures
Audit Assistant (scale: 9) – Ksh.26,128×1008 – 31,168×1332 – 37,828/-p.m.
In addition successful candidates shall be entitled to a generous house allowance commensurate with their seniority.
Applications should be received by 24th October, 2011. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Narok University College is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications (5 copies) should be submitted giving full details of applicant’s age, marital status, educational and professional
Narok University College is an equal opportunity employer
30 total views, 1 today