Employment Type: Full-Time
An upcoming pharmacy dealing in supply and dispensing drugs to clients within its environs, including over-the-counter clients, clinics, hospitals and other institutions.
We seek to recruit a Pharmacy Assistant to work for the pharmacy.
- Prepare and dispense prescribed medications and pharmaceutical preparations according to patients’ prescription.
- Provide advice for non-prescription medications.
- Monitor drugs and other medical supplies levels and initiate the procurement process.
- Take inventory and track medication and supply orders.
- Keep records of all drug stocks ordered, drugs issued to clients and stocks remaining.
- Prepare and submit reports on daily sales undertaken and achievement to the management as required.
- Arrange drugs in the required manner.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers which includes clinics, doctors, hospitals and other institutions.
- A Certificate in Pharmacy.
- Experience in a similar position, preferably in a busy retail pharmacy set up will be an added advantage.
- Strong negotiation and customer care skills.
- Ability to diagnose conditions and prescribe drugs over the counter is a must.
- Must be computer literate and be able to manage software programs.
- High level of motivation, organization, honesty, commitment and professional responsibility.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Accurate and detail oriented.
A salary of Kshs 10,000 will be paid for this position.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to the following email address: