Position: Business Development Executive
Our client, an integrated marketing and advertising agency is seeking to recruit a Business Development Executive. This position calls for a strategic thinker, expert negotiator and an intuitive marketing ability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Identify, qualify and secure business opportunities by cultivating and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships with current and potential clients.
* Leverage executive-level relationships to develop targeted sales strategies that convey a customized approach to all business.
* Actively research potential clients and pursue new business relationships.
* Develop pursuit materials, prepare presentations and regularly present at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows and conferences.
* Work in tandem with sales executives to plan and coordinate business generation activities.
* Maintain existing business relationships through continuous client follow up, responding to client inquiries and resolving problems on their behalf.
Qualifications and experience:
* Bachelor of Commerce degree marketing option/ Diploma or any other business related degree
* Aggressive, ambitious and result-oriented
* Experience in Direct Marketing, Advertising industry and Corporate sales preferred.
* Preferably 3 to 5 years experience in business development & client servicing
* Presentable with good communication & interpersonal skills
* Highly polished and articulate
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com before 19th March 2011. Clearly indicate the position applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
ONLY SERIOUS CANDIDATES NEED APPLY