Monsanto Various Jobs in Kenya
Picture an occupation with a global leader in Agricultural Technology.
Envision your future opportunities.
Imagine no more. Monsanto is an innovative Agricultural business that makes appropriate answers for farmers, consumers and the environment.
We are a leading global service provider of technology-based answers and farming items that improve planter productivity and meals quality.
If you want to deal with wonderful people in a promoting environment with lots of fantastic chances – Monsanto is the area to be.
We deliver an impressive job path for those that join us. Monsanto is a wonderful spot to work.
Regulatory Matters Supervisor
Applicant will be responsible to Assistance all governing activities in Kenya and Malawi that accompany plants come from biotechnology during their life pattern (from submitting an application to eliminating).
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
The incumbent will be accountable for:.
Being the major interface of Monsanto regulative organization with regulators and officials transactions with governing matters.
Correlating and executing regulatory submission in close partnership with the regulative affairs teams based in Brussels.
Giving advice and supply appropriate referrals to the team to enable recommendation of practical and sciencebased governing procedures, consisting of monitoring programs.
Making certain governing compliance, including coordination of compliance of the consent ailments, throughout the life cycle of Monsanto’s products (from development, over launch to discontinuation) and correct application of monitoring disorders for biotech items, whether in testing or commercial phase.
This in tight control with Monsanto functions responsible for the particular pieces of the software, with the cotton business, with the regional study partners, and some other stakeholders.
In sychronisation with Regulatory Policy lead you will certainly:.
keep current with the most up to date progressions in science, pertinent legislation and guidelines.
help development of practical governing procedures in the countries, and leverage at regional profession organization degree (COMESA, EAC).
sustain and develop hookup with intercontinental stakeholders operating in the field of regulative procedures.
assistance concern administration with regulatory ramifications.
Candidates need to:.
Have a Professional’s Level in Biological Sciences-Botany, Agronomy, Environmental or Meals Sciences. Phd holders will have an added conveniences.
Have functioning encounter either in academia, governmental company or farming industry, preferably in the regulative area.
Be a group member with excellent social and affecting abilities. Excellent cross-cultural understanding. Forward looking and proactive while understanding the criticality of conformity.
Understands farming units in Africa and recognizes to administrative units.
Preferably be Multi-lingual: Facility in English mastering yet another language would certainly be a plus.
Composing abilities: ability to write skillfully in English.
Oral abilities: potential to talk skillfully in English.
FASCINATED? Submit your CV with a cover character affixed on our web site: http / / www.monsanto.com/careers.
Job Ref. 00E3H. The closing day for applications is 14th January 2013.
Kindly presume that your application was unsuccessful if you do not listen to from us within 14 days from the closing day.
Desire will be given to Kenyan Nationals.
Only web applications will certainly be approved.
Be a group member with exceptional social and influencing abilities. Excellent cross-cultural recognition. Onward looking and proactive while recognizing the criticality of compliance.
Task Ref. The closing day for applications is 14th January 2013.
- Being the primary interface of Monsanto regulatory organization with regulators and officials dealings with regulatory matters
- Coordinating and performing regulatory submission in close collaboration with the regulatory affairs teams based in Brussels.
- Giving guidance and provide appropriate recommendations to the team to enable endorsement of pragmatic and sciencebased regulatory processes, including monitoring programs
- Ensuring regulatory compliance, including coordination of compliance of the consent conditions, throughout the life cycle of Monsanto’s products (from development, over launch to discontinuation) and proper implementation of monitoring conditions for biotech products, whether in testing or commercial phase.
- In coordination with Regulatory Policy lead you will:
- stay up-to-date with the latest developments in science, relevant legislation and guidelines
- support development of pragmatic regulatory processes in the countries, and leverage at regional trade organization level (COMESA, EAC)
- develop and maintain connection with international stakeholders operating in the field of regulatory processes
- support issue management with regulatory implications
- Have a Master’s Degree in Biological Sciences-Botany, Agronomy, Environmental or Food Sciences. Phd holders will have an added advantage.
- Have working experience either in academia, governmental organization or agricultural industry, preferably in the regulatory area.
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills. Good cross-cultural awareness. Forward looking and proactive while understanding the criticality of compliance.
- Understands agriculture systems in Africa and is familiar to regulatory systems.
- Preferably be Multi-lingual: Fluency in English mastering another language would be a plus
- Writing skills: ability to write proficiently in English
- Oral skills: ability to speak proficiently in English
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
110 total views, 1 today