Money Laundering Reporting Analyst Job in Kenya – MLRO
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Money Laundering Reporting Office within the Risk Management Division.
In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Money Laundering Reporting Analyst
Ref: RISK_MLRA__JUNE _2012
Reporting to the Senior Manager Money Laundering Reporting, the position holder will support the MLRO in identifying incidents and analyzing criminals that are using the Safaricom Money Transfer Service or other Safaricom products and services for money laundering, financing terrorism, fraud and other criminal activities.
· Develop and maintain an effective analytical function in regards to financial transactions across the Safaricom Money transfer service or other Safaricom products and services;
· Review sample transactions or activities in the relevant Mpesa Systems to identify suspicious transactions and activity systems;
· Create reports highlighting suspicious transactions and activity identified from the review of sample transactions;
· Use criminal intelligence analysis techniques to identify organized and serious criminal activity;
· Reporting incidents under anti-money laundering legislation to the appropriate authorities;
· Identifying and redressing vulnerabilities in our systems and processes;
· Threat assessment of fraud and money laundering against the Company;
· Development of procedures and systems to reduce loss;
· Recommendations in relation to future preventative measures;
· Presenting findings of analysis in appropriate form which can include;
· Apprising managers, investigators and intelligence officers by means of reports, evidence summaries or briefings;
· Presentation to law enforcement and other relevant agencies by means of intelligence packages;
· Strategic research as required in relation to high value/threat of AML fraud, risk and security issues;
· Reviews on monthly basis accuracy and integrity of Customer Identification Data in the Mpesa systems ;
· Manage sanction and PEP screening outputs.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills & competencies:
· Bachelors Degree in Business or Business related Field;
· Detailed knowledge of money laundering techniques, Safaricom AML Policies and Procedures, AML legislation and regulations;
· AML, CFE Certification will be an added advantage.
· Experienced analyst with 3 or more years in a commercial, preferable financial arena ;
· Experience in analyzing financial transaction data, in particular for the detection of money laundering and other suspicious activity;
· Analytical mindset & customer service oriented;
· Excellent communication and influencing abilities;
· Desire for continuous knowledge on AML issues and Fraud prevention.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below.
The deadline for application is Wednesday, 20th June ,2012.
The Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition
Via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Via E-mail to email@example.com
32 total views, 1 today