Moi University Vacancies in Kenya
Moi University Principals (College of Health Sciences and Odera Akang’o Campus, Yala) Jobs in Kenya
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following two (2) positions;
1. Principal of College of Health Sciences
2. Principal of Odera Akang’o Campus, Yala
The appointments will be for a contractual period of five (5) years renewable once for a further period of five (5) years subject to satisfactory performance.
Qualification and Experience
The principal shall be the head of administration and academic programmes in the College and should have the following qualifications and experience.
Be a Professor or Associate Professor with:
- Ph.D or its equivalent from a recognised University (applicants with a minimum qualification of MMed from a recognised University will be considered for the position of Principal of the College of Health Sciences);
- At least six (6) years of experience in senior academic and management positions at the level of senior lecturer and above from a recognised University;
- Demonstrate leadership experience in a modern University environment;
- Must have held a senior administrative position in a recognized University for at least four (4) years;
- Ability and leadership skills to effectively coordinate the academic, research and administrative functions in the college;
- Knowledge of strategic planning in education development;
- Proven capacity to promote learning, teaching, research and development in the college;
- Have a good understanding of national laws and policies in education;
- Be of the highest ethical standards, integrity and professionalism;
- Knowledge of ISO procedures and Public Procurement regulations;
- Knowledge of Performance Contracting;
- Good Financial Management Skills and
- Proven international collaboration experience and resource mobilization.
The successful applicant shall:-
- Be the academic and administrative head of the College
- Have overall responsibility of direction, organization, administration and programmes of the College.
- Be responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the general conduct and discipline of students and staff.
- Ensure effective accountability to the Vice Chancellor for proper management of the College.
- Be able to handle any other duties and assignments that may be called upon him/her to perform by the Vice Chancellor from time to time.
Applications are to be addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor,
P.O. Box 3900 – 30100
So as to reach him not later than 8th August 2011.
Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address.
The referees should write and send their recommendations under sealed envelop within three weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
- moi university vacancies
- moi university jobs
- Moi University Job vacancies
- moi university jobs vacancies
- moi university vacancy
- moi university careers
- Moi University Vacancies 2012
- vacancies in universities in kenya
- vanicies in moi university
- www mu ac ke moi university jobs adverts
- www moiuniversityrongovavancies
- vacancies and University and kenya
- www moiuniversityjobs co ke
- vacancies at moi university
- www moiuniversity vacancies com
- www moi university vacancies
- www moi university jobs
- vacancies in moi university
- www moi university
- vacancies moi university
- vacancies moi university college
- wwwmoi university vacancies
- moi university vacanciies
- moi university school of finace vacancy
- careers at moi university
- job vacancies in kenyan public universities
- job vancacie in kenyan university
- JOBS IN MOI UNIVERSITY
- jobs vacancies university kenya
- kabiangacampus-moi university-vacancyadvertisements
- kenya university jobs adverts
- KENYAN PUBLIC UNIVERSITY JOBS
- KenyaUniversityjobs com
- latest jobs at moi university
- moi university
- moi university admin vacancies
- moi university jobs 2007
- moi university kenya jobs
- moi university kenya-vacancies
- a collection of jobs in kenya moi university vacancies
238 total views, 1 today