Medical Sales Manager Job Vacancy in Nairobi
Job Title: Medical Sales Manager
The candidate we seek has experience designing and executing sales and marketing efforts.
He/she has negotiated high level partnerships, recruited and trained high performance teams, continually outperformed sales targets and developed and executed marketing campaigns.
He/she is able to perform high-level strategic work and enjoys working in the field and building success one customer at a time.
Above all, this person must be a passionate believer in our vision and devoted to improving global maternal healthcare.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Executing Company’s vision to become one of the fastest growing health care organizations in the history of East Africa
- Establishing and growing national and regional demand-side partnerships
- Building a high performance sales and marketing organization, primarily consisting of community health workers
- Engaging and managing community organizations
- Managing suppliers, designers, consultants and other marketing resources
- Developing and implementing a clear, innovative and creative marketing and sales strategy
- Establishing a culture that is continually testing new concepts for sales and marketing in a rapid way
- Managing the company’s online presence and advertising
- Collecting feedback from customers, encouraging them to invite others, and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Other responsibilities as per the needs of a start-up company
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a relevant field
- 5+ years of management experience in sales, marketing, or business development
- Preference given to experience in marketing services versus products, and marketing to lower income communities
- Preference given to experience in health care, particularly service providers such as hospitals.
- Pharmaceutical sales experience is relevant only if holding a high-level management position.
- Hands-on approach to getting things done
- Strong worth ethic and a sense of urgency in solving problems
- Can manage many tasks with a high level of independence
- Strong computer and office skills. Must be able to design and execute partnership agreements, presentations, proposals, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Swahili
- Fervent passion for improving the health and well-being of all mothers and children in East Africa
- You must be outgoing, friendly and able to relate to people well, including expecting mothers
- Must be a strategic thinker and a person who takes initiative
- Has good contacts and relationships in the healthcare, insurance and government sectors (preferred but not necessary)
Interested candidates should submit a CV [email protected]
Please include a brief cover letter, your current (or most recent) comprehensive salary in gross monthly KSH, expected salary, and notice period required before beginning employment.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications received, we will be unable to confirm all submissions
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
204 total views, 1 today