Medical Detailer Job In Kenya
Position: Medical Detailer
Reporting To: Social Marketing Manager
Duty Station:Support Office with constant travel to the field.
- Detailing of products to health providers with an aim of reducing maternal deaths and generating income.
- Conducting Continuous Medical Education to health service providers on use of products in management of various indications for reduction of maternal deaths.
- Supplying and distribution of products to pharmacy retail and wholesale outlets
- Planning, budgeting and executing of field marketing activities on the products to health service providers countrywide.
- Managing and accounting for the budgetary allocations for the field activities
- Identifying other Non Governmental Organizations to partner with in reduction of maternal deaths.
- Creating general awareness on the dangers of PPH and Un safe abortions to the communities through campaigns
- Monitoring and evaluating the field activities.
- Generating reports to the Social Marketing Manager
- Between the ages of 28- 35 years
- Qualifications in B.Sc general/ B. Sc in Biomedical sciences with 2nd class upper.
- Over 4 years experience in Pharmaceuticals sales and marketing( coverage of the Rift valley, Nyanza, western and Mombasa regions would be desirable)
- Clean and valid driving license with over 5 years driving experience ( both manual and automatic vehicle driving experience desirable)
- Good communication and pleasant interpersonal skills
- Good financial management skills
- Always highly motivated and quite innovative
- Willing to extensively travel throughout the country
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CVs with contact details of 3 referees (2 immediate former supervisors) should be submitted to:
People and Development Dept
Marie Stopes Kenya
Marie Stopes Kenya
On or before 16th November, 2012
NB: Please clearly indicate on the subject as ‘Medical Detailer’
Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity Employer
49 total views, 1 today