Medair Somalia Recruits Finance & Admin Assistant in Kenya
Medair Somalia/Somaliland is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following position based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The person filling this position will work directly under the Project Support Manager.
Finance & Admin Assistant
Main responsibilities include:
- Disburse and ensure accurate and timely accounting for cash
- Perform weekly physical cash counts
- Online banking and processing of cheque payments within authorisation limits
- Ensure transfers of cash to the field in a timely manner
3. Financial Reporting
- Weekly expense sheet closure
- Monthly closure of accounts and scanning of accounts documentation meeting deadlines
- Work with Logistics and other staff to maintain required audit trail for all financial transactions
- Provide support in tracing supporting documents whenever an audit is being carried out
- Prepare staff salaries monthly and make payments to individual bank accounts online
Qualifications and experience:
- Diploma in Finance or Business Studies with a bias in finance
- Minimum 2 years relevant post-qualification professional experience
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent English (oral & written)
Applications are invited from qualified persons to fill the above position.
If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for, please submit your letter of application and CV.
Include telephone and email contacts of two professional references including your current/most recent employer.
Applications should be sent by email to: email@example.com
Applications must be submitted no later than close of business Wednesday 10th October 2012.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
38 total views, 1 today